sábado, 9 de novembro de 2013

Not touch mine anointed (I Chronicles 16:22)


My brothers and my sisters while there are many people who, to defend their positions are always criticizing always their pastors, saying that the Bible in this placement was referring only to the Kings. But no. She speaks also of the prophets and not all Kings were prophets. I don't know about the other Churches, but I speak from my that I know well. To be a pastor here has to be anointing with laying on of hands. Is an ordering. Well, to me that's much more important than the anointing that received the Kings. This biblical Word is also to the pastors really anointed of the Lord. What happens is that people do not observe the Bible in its context on this issue are still playing and wounding the anointed of God. See for example in (I Tim. 5: 1; Hb. 5: 4; Titus 1: 5) and for those who are against including misusing the speech of Paul telling those who work don't eat are the words of Paul the same Paul in I Cor. 9:13 -14. Another thing. 


Who said that the Ministry is to stay without work? It's hard work. I heard a Methodist Bishop as follows: "A pastor should not be ashamed to talk to or receive their livelihood. When this happens is because this pastor is not working". (Bishop Adonias P. do Lago 5 RE of the Methodist Church). Even so there is no hesitation on the part of many to launch criticism although destructive about life or the Ministry of a pastor. The names of pastors are always dull in your mouth and not always to be blessed, but to be reduced; talk everything about a pastor. If your voice down low is because fold more. If fold loud Screamer. If you have a short sermon speaks little more and doesn't always end sermons. If preach longer talks too much. If visitor is called inconvenient, annoying and a person who does not observe that families need time and he (Pastor) hinders those moments of families with their views. If you don't visit is because doesn't care for the flock and not seen anyone. Many people go to worship only to observe their pastors to take that and then talk later. Some throw up curses about their pastors. Thank God won't start because they are anointed of God and the Holy Spirit covers and delivered them. I think that's why the good stuff that we hope doesn't happen in our churches. We run, we run and nothing. Our plans and projects to frustrate. It is necessary that we stop and think of how we're dealing with our pastors. They are normal and normal men are prone to failures. But since many advocate the anointed position only to the Kings what really isn't, it's good to remember here that David had the King Saul in his hands and said, far be it from me to raise my hands to the Lord's anointed. He was evil and had killed the prophets of God. But David was anointed of the Lord. Look for our pastors with those eyes. Not that we're endorsing their mistakes. But always considering how anointed of God. I have never seen someone who has stood up against their pastors have not suffered the consequences of sin. Thank God I'm in a church for thirteen years and feel respected by these people. But I know it wasn't always like that here. So I know that we must ask forgiveness from God by our past. 

How many men of God wept tears here in this place. Now so long after even remember that. But is registered in eternal memory of God and woe to us if we ask him forgiveness! I realize that all the churches that honor their pastors are powerful Churches and blessed by God. We are always like this. Bless our pastors as we are doing now and asking for forgiveness for what we did to them in the past. I'm talking about what I see in other places, since here it is over except for a few isolated people and pastor knows who are their names, where they live, what they do and the love and respect. At this point we are a church that is doing well. Hallelujah! It should be recalled that we should honor our Bishops also. The principle of authority is the same Amen?!

Reverend Jesué Francisco da Silva

Nenhum comentário: