quinta-feira, 19 de junho de 2014

PASTORAL WORD - ASK BELIEVING TO RECEIVE. (Matthew Chapter 21, verse 22).


(Matthew Chapter 21, verse 22).

My brothers and my sisters I want to reflect with you today on this topic which I think very relevant, because many of us on many occasions we pray, we pray, we ask and ask and doesn't just happen. Or be: we don't get what we are asking in prayer. But ... Why don't we get? As we look this word of Jesus we conclude that we don't get because don't we just trusting or believing. See the verb believe is the gerund. (Believing) This means that when we pray we have to do it by trusting, believing in our prayers. I would say maybe not so much in our prayers, but in the God whom we are praying. When we pray, Jesus says we'll trust receive what we ask. This is the reason of my statement saying we didn't get because often we pray without this confidence that we are receiving. It is extremely necessary for our prayers to be heard and answered by God.

In the Church we pray and nothing happens. In our Home, also. It is clear that in this case there is a problem. But we know it's not from God but from our part. But what kind of problem? We wouldn't have been in communion with God? We'd be in Sin? Maybe neither one thing nor the other. The problem is in our lack of confidence, of believing in the God to whom when we are in prayer. The recommendation of Jesus is very clear and firm. He says that if we pray believing we will receive. Now, Jesus said what we receive if we believe. But the opposite is also true. If we no receives is because we're not praying by believing. Darlings and dear this is serious. I mean serious because most of our prayers are not heard. Once I got to wonder: If I'm not God heard this prayer would be heard when I ask forgiveness for my sins? And if not what will become of me? Yes my brothers and my sisters sometimes we must face ourselves and make these questions because they are instrumental in our spiritual lives and to our future with God. With God there is no middle ground, more or less. With God Science is accurate. Or is or is not all or nothing. Yes, Yes and no, no and what that spending comes from the evil one, said the Lord Jesus. That God have mercy on us and add us faith so that we may believe when we are praying to him. Amen.

Rev. Jesué Francisco da Silva.

 

Nenhum comentário: