quarta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2015

PASTORAL WORD -COMMUNION IN THE CHURCH OF JESUS IS NEEDED. (Acts 4:32).






My sisters and my brothers today I would like to meditate with you again, because I believe I have done it on other occasions, about the great need of the Church of Christ seek to live in communion. Or be: Working for our living is a life really together. Not only from a physical point of view, but together on ideas, on goals, on purpose, at work in the way of the Lord, in hope, in joy, but also the pain and sadness. We need to be really together. I think the major obstacle that lies in the fact that the conception of "together" we have in our minds and in our culture. When we pronounce the word together comes to mind us being close to each other physically. But the word "near" can also have the same connotation of "together" depending on the context. And in our context of today the two words are exactly the same.
But my sisters and my brothers have to learn certain principles so that we can actually live together. Amos wisely says: Can two walk together unless they agree? (Amos, 3: 3) It is clear that the implied answer is no. There's no way walk along with the other without any agreement with him. And what would this agreement? Would sit together, planning the pros and cons of a joint action, discuss the advantages and disadvantages of some attitude to be taken together. Same with the habit of thinking "together always" in the physical sense I'm talking about "together" in its broad sense. Can be physical too, but depending on what I'm supposed to be with my brothers or sisters can be ideologically, in the Kingdom of God, in the decisions of the Church of Christ, in following Christ. Because we must realize that there are several ways, but only one way. There's no way I can walk with Jesus by a path and you on the other. At this point I wonder: wouldn't it be that the reason so many confusions between the Christian churches? I wonder if there has been agreement among us Christians and about Jesus? Or each or each group has its own "Jesus"? It seems that the thing is more or less like this. Even in the fishery in aquariums of others, namely, take members of other churches we hear the following: Come here because here there is the power of God being shed. Here people are healed, Here and here that, etc. My sisters and my brothers that disastrous thing! I ask again: can we say that Christians agree? Really can? If we are sincere in response we're going to have to say no. So we can attribute our failures in evangelism, discipleship in our lack of communion. There is no communion. And I spoke in General. But even within the same Congregation there is no agreement, and so often a project so beautiful and so promising things and not the Church move. Of course. How to go somewhere together without agreement in us and our brothers. I'd call it communion. It is bad, but inside a church we're often at war with each other. And we are always looking for the culprits. Never find them without getting in front of a mirror. If we do this we will find who are the culprits.
Loved ones we need to change our Christian posture. We really need to convince us that without communion not be Church and Yes only a group. But the Lord Jesus wants his Church witnessed his name and making disciples.
Let’s look to the verse of acts, 4:32nd and let's see how were primitives Christians and Like them and they lived? Well. That's the kind of life that we still need to live while Church of Jesus in this world so divided and marked by the wars. We need to live in peace with all. For this each one of us have to sacrifice a little more your "I" and if you go back a little more to another or the other. In this process we must annul the wreaks havoc on us which is our "I" and surrender to Christ and  thoroughly. Amen.
Rev. Jesué Francisco da silva.

Nenhum comentário: