domingo, 20 de março de 2016

PASTORAL WORD: THE HOLY SPIRIT MAKES INTERCESSION FOR US. (8:26 and 27)










Brothers and sisters today I would like to meditate with you on the topic above. I think he has a great importance, as it is a great truth. Not that other parts of the Bible are not, but for truth I'm saying that that's what happens, and we all need this intercession of Spirit without distinction. We are fragile and often the suffering and slaughter us. So the word says: slaughtered, but not beaten (destroyed). I have always called attention to this and I will do it here in this meditation. It's about the question of the triumphalist theology that preaches: the Christian does not suffer. The Bible says the exact opposite when Jesus himself says: "in the world but for woes. But be of good cheer. I have conquered the world ". (John sixteen, sixteen to thirty-three). In the current Brazil we are living the worst crisis in 25 years. But there are many preachers even taught people to decorate the phrase: the Christian has no crisis. The Christian's Christ. I can say in the light of the Bible that Christian has Christ, but can also have a crisis. I have always said that God can not get rid of the problem, but deliver us the problem. Hallelujah! It was so with the young Daniel and his friends in the Babylonian Empire. Daniel didn't get eaten by lions and his three friends were not burned when thrown in the fiery furnace increased seven times more than normal. But the Bible says that there was a fourth man walking with them inside the furnace. Brothers and sisters this fourth man was God having left the boys were thrown in the furnace, jumps in and free in the furnace. To this I understand why God acting, not rid of, but on the problem. Hallelujah! Ana prayed with troubled spirit. There was a lot of anguish and sadness in your heart. Distressed spoke only with God, because only moved his lips and wouldn't leave no voice from his mouth. (1st Samuel, a verse 15). God was with Ana in their anguish and heard their cry, his prayer. But she went through anguish. How was humiliated a woman who couldn't have children in those days! The word says that God opened the mother of Anna who not only had to Samuel, but had other children. As God is wonderful! I must say, He free on the problem, in anguish, in distress. But free. That's why I said above that according to the Bible I'm sure we can go through tribulations. The difference is that God is with us. What a difference! Don't preach a triumphalist theology which States that don't hurt but we preach the theology that affirms the presence of God with us even at the worst times and in the worst sufferings. So my brothers and my sisters have crisis for me and for you Yes. With there! But God is with us in the crisis. The difference is this. Not that there is no crisis for us, but there is a God who is ever present. With him we won the crisis because he's already won everything for us. Glory be to his holy name!
I'm sure that when reading this meditation many will be going through. I also know that they are servants and servants of God, and yet are in difficult situation. But I know that can still be safe or safe because God doesn't lose control of anything. So my brother or my sister, even though in distress my appeal to you is the rest in the powerful hands of God. He's got the whole world in the palms of your hands. He is not a god he is just God. He is the Almighty. We have suffered so. But God is with us. Amen.
Reverend Jesué Francisco da Silva

Nenhum comentário: