quinta-feira, 6 de março de 2014

PASTROAL WORD – UNDERSTAND WHAT JESUS SPEAKS, OR WHAT WE SAY ABOUT JESUS? (John 8:21 -22).


My brothers and my sisters today what most strikes me is the fact to realize that people aren't understanding what Jesus says in the Bible, much less what we say about him. It seems that each has a Jesus. A church says Jesus there worked miracles and invites the people there in order to receive these miracles. Jesus miracle worker. Hallelujah! I believe Fully. However He is not restricted to places or groups which act. All this for me is the great evidence that Jesus is talking about one thing and people are getting another very different. These days I read on face book a word of the Rev. Euler de Oliveira very interesting where he asks: what does Jesus speak to us today? It moved me and made me think: that's right, what did Jesus tell me looking deep into my eyes now? wonder what the master would ask me? The problem is that, like the Jews who were the "religious" of the time, we even today we hear Jesus and react according to our conveniences. What he says is here, before our eyes and we are looking in other places. We know what to do, but we don't because we don't understand what Jesus is telling us. In the time of Jesus was like that. When Jesus told his disciples that he wanted John wouldn't die. They understood that Jesus had claimed that John would not die and began to spread it. Jesus had to tell them I didn't say that but if I want to. (John 21:22 -23) They get the speech of Jesus completely the wrong way and spread it. The thing ran everywhere.

Brothers and sisters and we today? we understand whom Jesus is talking about? We think so. But are we really? The Jews of our text today heard Jesus say: where I go you cannot go now and understood that he was thinking of killing himself. No is very different. You only have to look at the context of speech of Jesus. But they weren't interested in the context and yes in only to find that they had understood the intention of Jesus. Reread the text indicated above. See the absurdity of the Jews the "religious". Jesus speaks to his disciples: If I want him to stay till I come and they come out saying that Jesus had claimed that the disciple in question wouldn't die. Jesus needs to explain to them what they had to put an end to this rumor. Again I ask: and we nowadays? We understand what Jesus is telling us in the Bible or through preachers? I speak as a preacher. How many times do we preach a message and then, when we talk with people that we heard we realized that there was no understanding about what we talked about. How many sermons about make disciple, how many sermons about the reasons We are the way we're how many sermons about relationships testimonies, forgiveness, commitment to God, dedication and love for our Church, our doctrines, our way of working. How many times we explain clearly the facts saying why we are as we are and not get what we want how many times! How many times! But people keep asking the questions for which we have given answers in our messages in our sermons. What happened? Definitely not understood or heard something else. It is even more likely to have heard something else. I once heard a story that read like this: In a church there was a great pastor who preached sermons uplifting. There was a lady in the community gossip, spoke of everything and everyone. The pastor thought: I'm going to do a series of sermons on this evil and with that I will achieve this sister that is bringing so much harm to the community. Preached. Preached about it and about the sin that represents whose consequences are harmful. The woman as always when leaving the worship him saying: Reverend the you are awesome! As the you preaches well! The big problem is that people don't listen to your sermons and continues the same way. Disappointed the pastor continued preached about it until one day it was raining very hard at the time of the cult and only this sister was to the Church. The pastor said to himself: is today. I'll preach the same way just for she and want to see what she's going to say after when we go out. Well. When leaving the sister said: Reverend! As I always say, you is great in your lines! Only that today  people don't came to listen. No one heard it. Brothers and sisters do you understand me? Notice how the people are? We preach numerous sermons with recipes for the development of the Church. What needs to be done, Etc. all forms for the growth of the Church we have taught in our sermons. How to do Discipleship. I usually burn them and see then what I have asked what I ordered that and I worked and I urged, what were the recipes given. But I am very sad when I talk to people and listen to questions for which I've given guidelines many times, either in sermons or in messages like this in bulletins. What they say about what they say, about the questions they ask I told you, I already answered. I also said what is missing and this in many different ways. But people keep asking what's missing. I've preached over and over again about what's going on. But people keep asking: what's happening? What would that be my Dears? Of Course. Is the lack of listening well and who is being preached the word from the pulpit. I've said it once and I repeat: While we think only in Church without her we never include to ourselves, what God is telling us. Think only "in the Church", but we don't. Generally critics of the Church does not have a practical suggestion to the problem to which they point. See guilty and especially pastoralists. But don't deliver the real service. Do not bring ideas that work. But when we present something difficulties are soon seen and pointed.

We believe in the hurdles. I conclude by asking: Brothers, for whom the pastors are preaching? What and who are you talking about? As we're hearing those sermons? What we are learning and seeing them for ourselves? Don't be like the Pharisees and the disciples to hear Jesus understood the message completely garbled. Amen?!

Rev. Jesué Francisco da Silva.

Nenhum comentário: